How to Backup Blogger blog to Wordpress blogHere’s some steps you need to follow.
1. Go to Wordpress.com and sign up if you haven’t got an account.
2. Login to your Wordpress account.
3. Scroll down until you see Tools > Import. Click on the Import.
4. Wordpress can import from a few other blogging platform such as Blogger, LiveJournal, TypePad and even from existing Wordpress blog. Click on the Blogger button to import blog on Blogspot.
5. You will need to authorise the import. Just click the Authorise button and sign in to your Google account.
6. Click Grant Access when prompted like below.
7. You’ll be shown the following page. Here you can choose which blog (if you have many) to import to Wordpress.
It may takes some time to import if your blog content is big. Please be patience as it’s worth the wait.If later you want to convert the Wordpress backup back to Blogger, just follow the below steps.
How to Export Wordpress blog to Blogger blogBlogger does not currently support importing a wordpress blog, but you can still do it easly:
1. Login to your WordPress account and navigate to the Dashboard for the blog that you’d like to transfer to Blogger.
2. Click on the Tools > Export. Download the WordPress WXR export file by clicking on Download Export File and save this file to your PC.
3. Click to go to Wordpress2Blogger. Browse to that saved document and click Convert and save that file to your PC. In this file will be the contents of your posts/comments from WordPress in a Blogger export file.
NOTE: This hosted application will only allow downloads smaller than 1MB.
4. Go to your Blogger blog. From your dashboard, click Settings > Basic and click Import to import the converted file.
Sumber @ http://www.mombloggersplanet.com/1841/how-to-backup-blogger-blog/
DAN HASILNYA HTTP://DENAIHATI.WORDPRESS.COM